Role You Will Play:
As the Operations Manager for this well-established wholesale distributor and manufacturer of pre-hung doors, millwork, and building materials, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company's new Richmond, VA location. This is a greenfield facility for this company due to the business and opportunity they have established in this area. You will be the sole leader of this location from the warehouse, to sales, to operations, to administration to the customers. You’ll be given the opportunity to build your entire team from the ground up and make an impact from day one! The Operations Manager plays a critical role in optimizing processes, managing costs, and maintaining high-quality standards to support the company's growth and success. The ideal candidates for this position will have expert-level product knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and overall continuous improvement!
- Be part of a growing wholesale distributor and manufacturer of pre-hung doors, windows and specialty millwork that has been in business for over 50 years!
- Family-focused organization striving to exude the highest quality in the industry
- One of the premier wholesale distributors and manufacturers within the United States
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive base salary with additional earning potential and growth opportunity within the company
- M-F Schedule with complete autonomy to grow and build this location the way you see fit
- Offering the opportunity to completely create a branch from the ground up
- Vibrant arts and culture scene with numerous museums, galleries, and theaters.
- Historic charm with well-preserved architecture and landmarks like Monument Avenue.
- Thriving food and craft beer scene, with diverse restaurants and breweries.
- Access to outdoor recreation, including the James River Park System and nearby Shenandoah National Park.