Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your management skills to lead all of the production, quality, delivery, and maintenance teams while promoting a team-oriented, customer service philosophy along with a supportive working environment for all location employees. Manages all production employees and assigns work to department personnel according to production schedules. Supervises all HR activities including personnel development and training; manpower planning, assigning and directing work; conducting performance reviews; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving personnel issues. Responsible for meeting all factory production and delivery schedules. Monitors and drives Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) within the shops, such as manpower requirements, overtime and production schedules. Generates daily production reports to monitor the efficiency of the operation.
- Well-established and highly respected company in the Wall Panel and Component Design and Manufacturing industry
- Strives for the utmost in quality, customer satisfaction, and on-time delivery of all of their products.
- Small enough to care… and big enough to get the job done
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 401K with 4% match, medical, and dental benefits are included
- Growth potential within the company
For More Information, Contact Cassie Fosher at (603) 323-0957 Cassie@snapdragonassociates.com
- Easy access to great shopping, dining options, popular attractions, a variety of business services and more
- Scenic parks, historic homes and unique community events
- Residents of Round Lake NY find there is never a shortage of activity and recreation