Role You Will Play:
The Operations Manager reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for managing all Yard and Warehouse employees. Oversees and coordinates activities of workers engaged in loading, unloading, storing, cycle counting, and transferring inventory. Supports distribution and shipping of materials such as Lumber, Building Materials, and Millwork. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team, ensuring that all objectives in terms of safety, quality, and throughput are met successfully on a daily basis. Motivates the team members and assesses their performance. Provides help to upper management, including training, coaching and disciplining staff, overseeing all yard, drivers, shipper and supervisors. Keeps management updated on team performance and communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
An organization focused on providing the professional trade, homeowners, contractors, and architects the best possible building materials and home center shopping experience. Based in Massachusetts with multiple locations, this company is dedicated to creating a rewarding career for its associates.
Benefits & Features:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k match up.
- Strong company support/training systems to make sure employees succeed in the field.
- Management that wants you to succeed!
- Bedroom community to Boston commuters.
- Excellent school and medical accessibility.
- Short drive to many Boston, beaches, and sporting event venues, zoo, and more!