endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Provide internal engineering services to production and maintenance teams. Will be a strong resource conducting research and development, project management and process improvements.
- Preparation of design and installation specifications for projects.
- Maintain familiarity with all systems to ensure the ability to provide the assistance necessary to maintenance or production departments to keep production systems running.
- Fix major equipment failures and deficiencies.
- Working with production and maintenance to evaluate equipment performance and propose improvements.
- Assist in technical problem solving include, equipment field manuals, preventive maintenance schedules, vendor contracts, technical service manuals, and production schedules.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 4+ years of experience as an engineer
- Knowledge of statistical quality control techniques