Our client has an immediate need for an operations associate.
The Operations Associate plays a critical role in the back-office functioning of our firm. With responsibility for the day-to-day operational duties of the firm, the Operations Associate helps keep the office running smoothly and ensures that all client paperwork and processing is handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Processes new accounts.
- Processes account transfers.
- Processes new contributions and redemptions.
- Processes beneficiary changes.
- Creates client meeting update books and reviews.
- Sends update meeting letters.
- Coordinates state, SEC, FINRA, and insurance licensing.
- Handles miscellaneous operational activities.
- Develops and maintains written systems of all activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A strong focus on getting the details right
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- An ability to handle multiple tasks within tight time frames
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/B S degree in finance-related field from an accredited institution
- Interest in and knowledge of financial markets and investment securities
- Previous securities industry experience
- FINRA Series 7, 63, (and 65 if needed for your Registered Investment Advisor)
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com