Operational Risk Manager- Victoria
Participate in the development and implementation of the Operational Risk Framework in the categories of OH&S, environment, business continuity, security and loss prevention, public liability and asset protection, and other areas of general insurance including workers’ compensation insurance (claims and return to work).
Implement strategic Operational Risk plans and priorities across state business units in line with Group Risk Strategy These include:
- Systematic identification and management of operational risks of all Victorian Business Units
- Integrated reporting
- Compliance and testing of risk controls including control self-assessment
- Identification of and compliance with company standards and current state legislation as required.
Qualifications / Licences
- Degree / Diploma qualifications in Risk/OHS/Environmental Management or equal qualification.
- Current risk/ OH&S and environmental management systems Lead Auditor qualifications/ Qualified Return to Work Co-ordinator.
- 5 years’ experience and proven track record in development and implementation of OH&S, environment, business continuity and enterprise risk management systems management is required.
- 5 years’ experience and proven track record in construction, asset management or healthcare industry.
Skills / Competencies
- Current knowledge and practical application of construction, OH&S and environmental legislation.
- Proven ability to design and implement risk based training.
- Working knowledge of best practice Risk Management Systems and governance principles.
- Working knowledge and current experience in managing workers’ compensation claims.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop and implement reporting, processes and procedures.
For more information please contact Roxayne West on 02 9634 5912 or send your resume to email@example.com
Only those with Australian full working rights apply