Manager of Operating Room OR
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Operating Room Manager for a great opportunity in the Northeastern Nevada area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years current experience working in an acute care hospital in peri-operative services and 3+ years of experience working in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Manager of Operating Room OR
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Operating Room OR Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Emergency Room ER program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital’s mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the OR Department
- Handle any special need in the Surgical Services, Operating Room and Perioperative Services area
Requirements of the Manager of Operating Room OR
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- BLS Required RN License
- ACLS and PALS required
- 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in peri-operative services
- 3+ years of experience working in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Oversees effective discharge planning through coordination with physicians and case management.
- Ensures staff provides appropriate discharge instructions, information, explanation, and referral to appropriate community resources.
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care