Registered Nurse – OR Circulating
McCall & Lee have been engaged by one of our clients in Montana to recruit a OR Circulating Nurse for their close-knit team. This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. You and your family will find yourselves immersed in the community in no time.
Surrounded by beautiful state parks and world-renowned fishing. This community combines the simplicity of small town life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals.
If you are a new or experienced RN that is in a position to make a change, this position may be worth a closer look.
- Provides direct and individualized nursing care to patients
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Provides basic, bedside care
- Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Preps operating room for patient/procedure
- Assists in positioning, responding to comfort/safety of patient
- Provides for accurate care and handling of specimens
- Observes, checks and monitors all equipment used during surgery to confirm they are running smoothly
- Handles patient documentation
Required Education & Experience:
- Must be currently licensed to practice as an RN in the State of Colorado.
- ACLS required upon hire or within 6 months.
- BLS required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, apply now and reach out to the recruiter listed below:
Matt Morgan Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x98 Direct 307 209 2121