Ongoing Senior Accounting & Finance Opportunities
Our team is searching for senior accounting & finance candidate with progressive accounting experience and exposure to full cycle accounting, data analysis, and financial reporting. Our ideal candidates are people looking to explore different industries and roles through short-term Contract Opportunities, Contract to Permanent opportunities or Project Roles!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reporting packages
- Full-cycle accounting or Project Accounting
- Assist in the preparation of documentation and communicate with auditors during year end audits
- High-level detailed reconciliations
- Experience with Budget preparation
- Ability to work within a team environment to achieve desired results
- Ad hoc reporting as required.
Your strengths include:
- Professional Accounting Designation (CA/CMA/CGA/CPA) is considered an asset
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication, both oral and written.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Well organized and effective follow up processes,
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems without supervision.
- High level of professionalism
- Strong ERP and Microsoft Office acumen
To apply, please email your resume Snober Bains CPA, CA at email@example.com or Sanjay Sarker CPA, CMA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!