Temporary Night and Day Shift Site Timekeeper
Another great opportunity presented by Recruitment Partners if you are an experienced Site Timekeeping and Administration professional. This role will be in Edmonton, Alberta at the Shell Scotford site.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Generating and data entering a high volume of LEMs
- Reconciling LEMs and resolving any LEM discrepancies
- Reviewing and entering a high volume of timesheets
- Resolve discrepancies and errors with timesheets and following up accordingly
- Update daily timesheets and send off for approvals
- Reconciling timesheets with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Creation and data entry of a high volume of purchase orders
- Filings LEMs and all employee documentation
- Other duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of timekeeping and site administration is mandatory
- Experience working night shift will be considered an asset
- Shell Scotford site experience will be considered an asset
- Experience with CDMS and TRACK is mandatory
- Experience with job costing is mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Ability to work in a very demanding and fast paced environment is mandatory
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Oil and Gas/Construction industry.
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!