This temporary opportunity will appeal to administrative professionals with excellent phone demeanor who love to connect with people! We are continually searching for Receptionists that are available to work in immediate temporary roles. We collaborate with Edmonton’s top employers of choice who are seeking candidates to join their teams.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls
- Greet clients
- Receive and organize all incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare and track courier packages
- File documents accurately
- Enter data accurately and in a timely manner
- Complete office organization
- Additional Ad hoc duties as required.
Your strengths include:
- 1 year experience in a reception role
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to maintain professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner and Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!