Ongoing Opportunities – Temporary / Contract Administration
Are you an expert administrator looking to land yourself a great position in a fantastic company? Then look no further! Recruitment Partners represents a vast array of clients, ranging from rapidly growing publicly-owned corporations, to well-established & privately-held companies! Our focus is to find the perfect fit for you and for our clients, so that you can utilize your administration expertise to expand your skills and tackle new challenges in a variety of environments! We consistently have both temporary & permanent ongoing opportunities available for a variety of office support roles.Generally, the basic responsibilities of administration personnel would include:
- Answering telephone calls,greeting customers, handling courier & mail, as well as maintaining office equipment/stock;
- Data entry and daily upkeep of filing;
- Prepare reports, book meetings and record minutes;
- Assist with coordination of events;
- Calendar management and scheduling;
- Working closely with staff at all levels of an organization;
- Carrying out other various tasks as required.
In addition to a positive attitude and experience working in a professional environment, other qualities that the applicant should possess include:
- Extremely self-motivated, organized and a true team-player;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Computer savvy (specifically with MS Office);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- both written and verbal;
- Eager to learn;
- Flexible to changes;
- Great time management skills and a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to our Temporary and Contract team.
We are always looking to meet with great candidates so we can immediately discuss these opportunities with you as soon as they come available!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!