Ongoing Opportunities - Administrative Assistant
Are you an organized and intuitive individual looking to join a great company? If you demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to take initiative, then this temporary position could be the perfect fit for you!
Recruitment Partners Inc. represents a vast array of clients, ranging from rapidly growing publicly-owned corporations, to well-established & privately-held companies! Our focus is to find the perfect fit for you and for our clients, so that you are able to utilize your administration expertise to expand your skills and tackle new challenges in a dynamic environment! We consistently have temporary ongoing opportunities available for a variety of office support roles.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Calendar management/scheduling appointments for multiple executives
- Setting up board rooms, creating meeting agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Inputting and updating data in the CRM system
- Email correspondence, editing and formatting documents
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Distribute incoming mail as well as prepare and post all outgoing mail
- Consistently multi-task and meet deadlines
- Maintain spread sheets and organize paperwork
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Your strengths include:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Prioritizes and as able to switch between competing requirements
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Crystal Horner and Sherri Bowles. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!