Office/Customer Service Coordinator
- Process all builder and homeowner-direct sales, generating sales orders and contracts and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Responsible for providing value to our customers, and managing the flow of information between customers and operations
- Understand products, suppliers, business partners and competitive advantage
- Track and manage builder PO portals for scheduling and installation
- Learn and utilize our internal job order system to a high degree of proficiency, understanding the most commonly used processing tools and reports to manage Sales Orders, Pick Tickets, Invoicing, and Inventory.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels to ensure efficient order processing
- Assist in billing for builder and homeowner direct sales.
- Provide coaching, feedback, and ongoing technical and communication training to all employees to increase performance and profitability.
- Temporarily support or fully cover any team positions due to staffing shortages while executing plan to fill position as needed
- As needed, perform any and all duties required, within and in some cases beyond formal job responsibilities, in the interest of maintaining profitability, customer satisfaction, brand value, and integrity of process.
- Familiarity with the construction industry, understanding needs and challenges of homebuilders, contractors and building suppliers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of initiative, creative thinking, decision making, and problem resolution skills
- 3-5 years of Customer Service-related work experience in a management role
- Demonstrate computer literacy and proficiency with the MS Office Suite, especially Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and timeframes
Base salary plus Benefits ( Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Laptop and cell phone allowance)
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online