Office Operations Manager
Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Operations Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Operations Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This position will include advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Develop organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling
- Improve employee and client retention rates through active communication and problem-solving efforts
- Continue education in management, organization and team-building skills
- Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Order supplies and equipment as needed
- Establish team atmosphere through leadership and employee development
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years' experience as a senior administrator
- 2 + years' management experience
- Associate degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
You can expect:
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment.
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!