Our client has an immediate need for someone with a mix of Office Manager, Bookkeeping and construction industry experience.
This role will provide administrative support to the President and Vice President as well as Bookkeeping and Human Resources duties.
Construction Industry experience is a must, AIA billing required.
• Daily processing of accounting transactions to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, bank reconciliation, and payroll,
• Posting journal entries and correcting entries as necessary
• Account analysis and reconciliation
• Using automated accounting system and spreadsheet software on a daily basis
• General ledger
• Month and year end closing
• Insurance Audits and Renewals
• E-verify experience
• Human Resources
The Ideal Candidate Must Have
• A minimum of 5 years of full charge bookkeeping experience
• Strong attention to detail and follow through
• Excellent communication skills
• Non-smoker a MUST
• Strong work ethic, professional manner with customers, vendors, staff and management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Will "do what it takes" to get the job done.
• Able to understand and have experience with construction accounting.
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity please select the link below or send your resume to email@example.com
Click here to apply online
ind 123 SFGA