Office Manager/ Bookkeeper
Our growing, client in the Charlotte area has an need for an Office Manager that can handle administrative duties as well as Bookkeeping duties.
- Act as the face of the company, being the first point of contact for visitors to the office and providing exceptional customer service to clients and vendor partners over the phone.
- Manage A/P and assist with A/R and bank deposits and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare credit applications for vendors.
- Develop and manage office and facilities systems, processes, policies, and procedures to keep operations running efficiently. May include IT, filing systems, inventory, telephone and mail dispatch.
- Maintain all State Licenses Renewals and Certifications
- Assist HR processes for new hire, payroll, etc.
- Perform executive administrative duties including calendar management, scheduling meetings and compiling meeting minutes.
- Provide additional management assistance to other departments as necessary
- Additional duties as required]
- Experience with accounts payable and QuickBooks for Business required. Knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop strongly preferred.
- Experience with NC Sales and Use tax reporting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management skills in managing multiple projects; must possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects while maintain deadlines and managing resources with little or no direction
- Excel in a high-pressure environment
- Must have a neat appearance, pleasant personality, and a high level of professionalism and work ethic
- 4+ years Bookkeeping experience required
- 2+ years QuickBooks for Business experience is required. Candidates may be required to complete a skills test during the interview process.
- 2 - 4 years office management experience required.
- Computer proficiency, including strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills required.
Our client offers a salary plus full benefits including 401k.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online