Office Manager/Bookkeeper with HR Experience
Duties as follows:
- Support Owners and Project Management staff on a daily basis.
- Support owners with management and oversight of Workers Compensation and General Liability insurance requirements.
- Maintain all insurance vendor record requirements and respond to annual audits.
- Assist owners with management and oversight of all company provided vehicles and equipment.
- Oversee all postage, shipping and delivery for administrative team.
- Assist with oversight of IT and Telecom systems and vendors.
- Oversee Human Resource efforts for administrative and field employees.
- Manage and oversaw healthcare benefits with vendor.
- Manage and oversee life insurance benefits with vendor.
- Manage and oversee 401K benefits with vendor. e. Maintain and oversee personnel files for administrative and field employees.
- Responsible for all accounting efforts for the firm.
- Weekly and monthly payroll duties including state and federal payroll taxes.
- Process weekly accounts payable/Accounts Receivable.
- Organize and maintain accounting files.
- Continuous interaction and oversight with corporate CPA.
Base salary 75k-85k plus bonus and Benefits.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online