Top client in Cumming is looking to fill an Office Manager position.
- MS Office Suite, Quickbooks, CCH, Lacerte
- Administered and managed daily operations of firm and personnel, with additional oversight and auditing of the operational integrity of service.
- Established and maintained operations standard, procedures and policies of associates, along with onsite human resource functions.
- Processed bi-weekly payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable auditing, invoice approval/authorization.
- Assisted with firms internal accounting, bank reconciliation and financial statements.
- Maintained firm calendar, coordinate firm activities, create and maintain fun firm culture.
- Maintained calendars and schedule meetings.
- Scheduled and coordinate staff meetings.
- Coordinated recruiting, onboarding and train new employees.
Click here to apply online
- Formulated budgets, prepare reports, negotiate with vendors, maintain insurance, supervise accounting and administrative functions.