Hire Standard is hiring on behalf of Simpson Plumbing, a full-service commercial, industrial & residential plumbing & heating company providing services & installations in Southern Alberta since 1983. Visit simpsonplumbing.ca.
- Answer Telephones, Take Messages and Reply to Daily Emails
- Accurately Enter Data into Quickbooks and Spreadsheets
- A/P, A/R, Bookkeeping, Payroll
- Maintain a Clean & Organized Front Reception Area
- Assist Management Team with all other office related tasks. Including: events, social media, scheduling, marketing materials, supplies ordering, etc.
- Proactive and Self-Motivated
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Ability to Work Independently and with a Team
- Attention to Detail and Ability to Multi-Task
- Positive Attitude with Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Computer Competency
- Exceptional written and Verbal Communication
- Long Term, Stable, Year-Round Employment
- Full Time Hours
- Competitive Wages
- A Fast-Paced Friendly Work Environment
- Benefits Package
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.