Office Manager – Automotive Dealership
Farmington, New Mexico
We are looking for an individual with a strong payroll and human resources background to work for a dealership in Farmington, New Mexico.
- Maintain effective practices and procedures to assure timely collection of all data needs to accurately record revenues, expense, profitability, financial condition, and other critical activities of all dealership departments.
- Reviews dealership’s outstanding receivables on an ongoing basis and is responsible for implementation of the collections. (i.e. contracts in transit, accounts receivable, factory receivables, etc.)
- Reconciliation of accrual and liabilities accounts. Employ, develop, maintain, and effectively schedule a trained and productive staff capable of performing departmental functions in a highly accurate and timely manner.
More about the Position
- Must be familiar with QuickBooks and have bank reconciliation experience.
- At least 2 years of automotive dealership accounting management experience is required.
- Earn $24/hour plus benefits.
For more information, contact Tim at 602-788-5890 and send your resume to Tim@apnusa.com.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!