Top Client is looking for an Executive Assistant with marketing experience with the ability to wear multiple hats.
Our growing client in Birmingham, has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant with experience supporting “C” Level executives.
This a a Direct Hire role in a fast paced environment offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits and perks!
- Prepare communications, expense reports, making reservations for travel, arranging detailed plans and meeting agendas.
- Work closely with the C-Suite to ensure they are well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Conduct research, compile data, and present to the other department leaders.
- Maintain and organize confidential corporate files and records.
- Plan and attend team meetings and prepare summaries as needed.
- Complete special projects by establishing objectives, determining priorities, monitoring progress and problem solving
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Click here to apply online
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor