Our client based in Cape Town, a financial services provider is looking for a Personal Assistant/Office ManagerNB: MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENCE AS WELL AS OWN VEHICLE
Knowledge/Experience RequirementsTechnical Competencies
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers alike
- Must have a stellar attitude and display professional behavior
- Ability to adequately and timeously complete administrative assignments
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Gmail, Cloud, Slack and Excel
Performance Areas Tasks/Functions
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High performance culture and ethic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and proactive
- Trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity
- Need to be technologically literate.
- Be good with numbers.
- Be a people's person and able to engage with people professionally.
- Be able to read legal documents in English and understand licence requirements.
- Be able to prepare paperwork for the book keepers.
- Be able to submit applications for licence / emigration / company formations.
- Be able to submit compliance reports to the FSB.
- Knowledge of opening bank accounts in foreign jurisdictions.
- Knowledge of the implementation of AML procedures.
- Read requirements for applications such as for the starting of companies / business licences for different jurisdictions.
- Need to understand the difference between cryptos, futures, securities and derivative.
- Find out what are the requirements for payment provider licences in countries like Taiwan, Philippines and Hong Kong.
- Submit payroll figures to accountants / book keepers.
- Submit bank statements to accountants / book keepers.
- Gather information for taxes from the banks and call estate agents if a property needs to be valued.
- Organize flights, appointments and visa’s.
- Update web content.
- Mondays to Fridays, 08:00 to 17:00
- Market related depending on experience and skill set
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201637 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.