Capstone prides itself as being a leading Canadian independent power producer with over a decade of experience developing, owning and operating diversified power facilities across Canada. Capstone is focused on sustainable development and operational excellence to deliver reliable emission-free power to communities. Visit capstoneinfrastructure.com.
We are looking for a new member to join our team at our Solar Facility located 13km South-East of Claresholm.
- Overall Administration and Accountant duties at the plant
- Accounts Payable system and support the Accounts Receivable system
- Purchasing and Inventory process
- Assist with Financial Reporting (on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis)
- Banking and cash forecasting duties at the plant
- Accounting Inventory of spare parts
- Accounting of fixed assets and capitalized major maintenance activities
- Payroll, Timesheets and other related HR functions
- Landowner Transactions and Communications
- Asset Management and Reporting
- Various other Office Management Duties as required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proactive and Self-Motivated with a desire to establish your role
- Ability to Work Independently and with a Team
- Attention to Detail and Ability to Multi-Task
- Positive and Willing Attitude
- Excellent Computer Competency
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication
- An Exciting Opportunity to join a Progressive and Growing company that fosters Growth from within
- Long Term, Stable, Year-Round Employment
- Full Time Hours with some flexibility to work from home up to 25%
- Competitive Wages
- A Fast-Paced, Friendly Work Environment
- Extensive Benefits Package and RRSP Matching Program
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.