My client is looking for a dynamic Office Manager to join our growing team in Mountain View.
- Front Desk: greet employees and visitors, sign visitors in and maintain visibility on front-end access to our workspace.
- Facilities & Office management daily responsibilities include: Make sure common spaces (kitchen, employee lounge, etc.) are well maintained, fully stocked, dishes are washed and shelved, office supply, postage & delivery, building maintenance requests, etc.
- Administration support for our GM and Executive Team
- Vendor Management Activities as it pertains to ensuring the day-to-day office functions operate smoothly including but not limited to; managing food service relationships, local hotel partnerships, community involvement, etc.
- Support the HR Team for local on-boarding
- Be the go-to for the Office Operations working closely with the Executive Team
What you bring to the team
- 4+ years office/facilities management experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with MS Office and/or Google Suite
- Supply management experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
- Experience working at a start-up a plus
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- If you are fluent in Spanish it is a plus