We are looking for an Administration Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain our client’s awesome work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and withhold the values of their great culture!
Ultimately, the Office Manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of our client’s two locations and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Serve as the point person for administration manager duties including:
- Maintain supply levels of office supplies, equipment, stationary and groceries;
- Schedule meetings ;
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs;
- Update and maintain office policies as necessary;
- Organize office operations and procedures;
- Coordinate with IT partner on all office equipment and systems;
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers (e.g. marketing and promotional items, hardware, travel arrangements);
- RFP/ MSA Proposals – Review, prepare and ensure all requirements are completed for partner review and completion, submittal by deadline to client;
- Application, submission, and tracking of government grant applications and employee screening checks;
- Processing and submittal of ROE’s to Service Canada for completed external and internal employees;
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires;
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements);
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services;
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, golf tournament booths and conferences;
- Website Maintenance and coordination with marketing vendor;
- Provide general support and management of Administration staff;
- Front End coverage as required (breaks and vacation coverage), seating clients and candidates, up keep of front end, back up phone/reception coverage.
Your strengths include:
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Senior administrative assistant;
- String working knowledge of social media platforms;
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular);
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. computers and printers);
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
You can expect:
- Work with a driven, fun, and fast paced team!
- The opportunity to expand your skill set, this role wears many hats!
- Excellent compensation, benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation, plus the opportunity to participate their annual retreat!
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!