Office Manager needed for a growing Atlanta firm.
- Provide administrative and business support to the Company President conducting calendar management, plan and schedule meetings (Including Microsoft Teams Meetings) and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Serve as HR representative for the company, assisting with the screening and hiring of new employees and conduct new hire benefits onboarding. Research and secure new benefit insurance plans as needed.
- Maintain and monitor Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, utilizing QuickBooks.
- Develop and manage office operations and facilities budgets
- Maintain office conference rooms, office equipment and order office supplies as needed
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years related office management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with MAC OSX
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online