Office Manager Cardiology Practice
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Office Manager for a Cardiology Practice in the Mid Alabama area. The ideal candidate will possess 7 years of current experience working in a healthcare setting and have 5+ years of experience working in a physician cardiology practice setting in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager of Cardiology Practice
- The Office Manager is responsible for the management of the office personnel and daily operations of the physician offices.
- Oversees and manages the front office medical assistants, front office coordinators, radiology technicians, and patient care coordinators in cardiology physician offices within the Hospital Clinic.
- Ensures appropriate staffing is provided daily in their designated physician offices by developing monthly staffing schedules.
- The Office Manager will be expected to fill any critical staffing vacancies as they arise. Completes all time cards each pay period for designated personnel.
- Handles routine issues pertaining to billing, patient satisfaction, and physician needs. Maintains and orders supplies for their areas while monitoring and managing expenses.
- Conducts routine chart audits and office inspections to ensure appropriate billing and compliance with all joint commission requirements.
- Manages the patient satisfaction committees for the Hospital Clinic. Responsible for the orientation, training, and development of office staff.
- Assists the clinic administrator with employee performance evaluations.
Requirements of the Office Manager Cardiology Practice
- 7 years’ experience in health care or large physician practice required.
- 5 years’ experience of management in a cardiology physician practice required.
- Experience in a physician organization or clinical practice setting with cardiology experience
- High School diploma is required.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- Computer skills including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of physician office billing, credit and collections, reimbursement issues, insurance follow-up, financial statements and third party payors required.