Now is an exciting time to join Strivant Health!
We have new Office Clerk - Entry Level - Full-Time at our Tinley Park, IL office.
Who we are:
Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
TITLE: Office Clerk - Entry Level - Full-Time
LOCATION: This is an onsite position is based in our Tinley Park, IL headquarters at 7851 West 185th St., Ste 200, Tinley Park, IL 60477.
HOURS: Standard business, Monday - Friday. 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, CST.
STATUS: Full-Time, non-exempt, hourly.
BENEFITS: Benefits eligible
The Office Clerk responsibilities include supporting front desk reception and general office basic administrative tasks related to maintaining office services. The Office Clerk must naturally operate well in a fast-paced environment and always maintain the highest standard of professionalism and confidentiality. They will support the office by fostering relationships and displaying a service minded culture of the organization.
- Prioritizes, receives, and screens visitors and telephone calls.
- Maintains assigned conference rooms and other office related public spaces for cleanliness and showcases organizational effectiveness.
- Opens and sorts the mail, scans required documents and updates systems for document processing.
- Ensures office supplies are maintained at adequate level for the needs of the organization.
- Serves as primary point of contact for answering office questions and routing requests to appropriate parties
- Assists with invoicing, updating spreadsheets and other light bookkeeping tasks, as needed.
- Ensures operations of office equipment and orders maintenance, when necessary and serves as a point person for outside vendors.
- Handles office errands, such as going routinely to the post office, FedEx, picks up urgent kitchen/coffee supplies, office supply runs
- Maintains a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and always demonstrates being trustworthy.
- Customer service focus:
- Approaches the job with a focus of providing excellent customer service to the team.
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Works independently with a high degree of accuracy and works effectively with a team.
- Self-motivated, anticipates office needs and be extremely resourceful and problem solve.
- Assumes responsibility for prioritizing, and assuring the integrity and completion of work as assigned.
- May be assigned other duties to serve the needs of the organization.
We are looking forward to reviewing your resumes!
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent schooling.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, an Associate degree is preferred.
- Effective oral and written skills, interpersonal skills, and the demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and external customers.
- A minimum of 1 year of intermediate working experience with various software applications such as, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of office technologies, such as scanning, faxing, video conferencing.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and always demonstrate being trustworthy.
- Knowledge of healthcare or previous work in a medical office, preferred.
- Willingness to learn new procedures and adapt to a changing work environment, often under strict time frames.
- Required to have a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license to handle routine (sometimes daily) post office runs including other office related errands.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. to move paper boxes and supplies.
Please, no agencies.
Search tags: Customer Service Rep, Patient Access, Patient Financial Rep, Scheduling Rep, Revenue Cycle, RCM, Accounts Receivables Rep, Patient Account Rep, Patient Service Rep, Account Rep, Medical Coding, Medical Credentialing, Medical Referrals, Medical Billing, Physician
Job Type: Full-time