Office Assistant/Cashier - Transportation Company
$15 - 16/hour (DOE)
- Process daily paperwork and post transactions.
- Provide legendary customer service.
- Adhere to the work schedule.
- Utilize the phone and computer systems with accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with all customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Maintain the office area in an organized manor.
- Sorting, scanning and filing paperwork.
- Invoicing and reconciling billing.
- Ability to take on new responsibilities as needed.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 1 year cash handling experience
- Data entry skills
- Phone skills and a pleasant phone voice
- Resolution skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel Word and Outlook
- Extremely detail-oriented
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed. Flexibility with work schedule during the week.
Contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.