Our client, an Atlanta based CPA firm is searching for an Office Assistant to join their firm.
The Office assistant will be responsible for:
- Client intake of tax documents
- Preparing tax return binders
- Compiling the final returns
- Intake payroll numbers for client writeup accounts
- File incorporation paperwork
- File annual GA SOS Corporate Registrations
- High School Diploma, Associates or Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Minimum 3 years related experience with a CPA firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc…)
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.
Click here to apply online