The company is looking for Part-time Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in the office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and viditorts, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Performs other duties or tasks assigned by the Management as necessary
This Job Description is created by TRIUP
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic PC skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.