The Office Administrator provides support to management, clients, employees and vendors. This person supports the company mission, policies and procedures and exhibits a commitment to excellence and collaboration. The Office Administrator will be self-motivated, team oriented, energetic, detailed oriented and results focused. They must be able to prioritize, handle sensitive information with confidentially and meet deadlines.
Magellan Aerospace, Euravia, N.A. offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting wage will be based on experience and qualifications. The benefits package offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/company match, vacation, holiday and sick pay.
• The Office Administrator will analyse and organize office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
• Oversee and assist with the process, forms, flow of information for the Operations Department.
• Prepare correspondence, documents, reports, graphs, charts and spreadsheets.
• Process and record all accounting and finance related transactions.
• Answer incoming calls and correspondence promptly and in a professional manner.
• Interact with clients in a professional and courteous way.
• Monitor office supplies, ensure stock and reorder as needed.
• Insure compliance with company policies.
• Adhere to Euravia Procedures and Work Instructions to achieve excellence in Customer Support practices and compliance with ISO, CAA, MOD, NATO and FAA requirements.
• Self-development will be the responsibility of the post holder. Training and development will be identified and opportunities sought to increase personal effectiveness.
• Other duties as assigned
• 5 years’ experience within an office administrative position.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Associate’s Degree preferred or +5 years in an Office Manager/Administrator position
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.