Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of our professional client for an
- Administrative Support to the Team in a Professional Environment
- Scheduling and Effectively Managing Calendars
- Coordinating Travel Arrangements
- Proofreading and Editing Presentations and Written Materials
- Ability to Prioritize and stay Focused in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Greeting Clients: In-person and on the Phone
- Other Various Office Duties, as required
- Experience working in an Administrative Capacity (5 years)
- Energetic and Proactive Attitude with ability to Multi-task
- Strong Computer Skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Understanding and Ability to Trouble-shoot Technology
- Ability to work at a Fast-Pace and Deadline oriented
- High level of Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of Confidentiality
- Mature Nature with a Willingness to take Ownership of the role
- Positive, Team-First Outlook
- Monday – Friday - 40 hour /week (lunch hour paid)
- Professional, Innovative and Friendly work Environment.
- Stable, Long-Term Employment with a Growing Company
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.