Office Administrative Assistant
Seeking a dependable, reliable and knowledgeable Office Administrative Assistant that will serve as liaison between patients, physicians, caregivers and admin team and will perform or assist with day-to-day operations, completion of team members' assignments, onboard and assist training of new caregivers, assist intake, scheduling and will serve as a caregiver back-up if needed. Manage all office functions including clerical, personnel compliance among others. Assists in compliance with all state and federal regulations. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator assistant ensures smooth running of our company’s offices. Some driving may be required. Experience in Home Health operation is preferred and Spanish speaking is an advantage.
- Oversight of client care plans to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date
- Assist with training including orientation, case orientation and on-going training
- Client, caregiver, and outside care collaborator relations
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Able to work an average of 40 hours per week.
- Proven experience as an office administrator assistant, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
- Ability to learn new software platforms for scheduling, recruiting, compliance, etc.
- High school diploma
- Drivers license and auto insurance with the ability to drive clients on occasion.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Bonus available tied to performance
- Paid Time Off
- High school or equivalent
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Homecare: 2 year (Preferred)
Job ID EB-1311291118 / Posted Posted 3 Weeks ago