Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparing and gathering all documentation
- Providing excellent Customer service
- Maintain and manage the cleanliness of the office
- Inventory check, order office supplies
- Filling, sorting, transfer documents and resumes.
- Completing other admin duties assigned as per management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3 years of experience in Office Administration in Canada
- Understanding of WSIB, Payroll, Invoicing, Scheduling.
- To have good communication skills in order to coordinate with other employees around the organization.
- The ability of adapting to changing environments with initiative to details.
- To be able to work under pressure when given a task that is of vital importance to the organization.
- University Degree or post-secondary education within the field preferred (Business Administration)
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Exceptional computer skills and communication skills
- Motivated and goal-oriented