Surgo (PTY) Ltd. has partnered with a global analytics and digital solutions company serving industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, retail, and others. They aim to bridge the gap between digital expectations and real outcomes for international companies with Digital Intelligence.
Our client is recruiting for a Office 365 Solution Developer
to join their team based in Cape Town.Job Purpose:
As a Office 365 Solution Developer, the focus will be on deep technical roles in development and testing of critical enterprise solutions. The Office 365 Developer is responsible for implementation and delivering the technical solution as per business requirements by working closely with Business Analyst and the relevant functional stakeholders.Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, test and deploy solutions
- Comply with established design guidelines and best practices
- Contribute in Sprint planning and task assignment
- Review and ensure the quality standards of solution design and other team deliverables
- Report on progress
- Accountable for definition of a future state technical solution and implementation across the in-scope business functions
- Clear Credit record
- Clear Criminal and fraud record
- Certified advanced developer focused Microsoft platform Skills
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale applications
- Experience as a programmer in a large enterprise environment
- Demonstrated strong knowledge in Office 365/SharePoint Online, SharePoint Search and Microsoft Teams
- Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts
- Good understanding of SOAP & Rest.
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Good understanding of testing methodologies.
- Certifications – Six Sigma, Lean, Agile desirable.
- Work proficiency in English required
Market RelatedShould you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202622 subject heading or email body.Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org