Surgo (PTY) Ltd. has partnered with a global analytics and digital solutions company serving industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, retail, and others. They aim to bridge the gap between digital expectations and real outcomes for international companies with Digital Intelligence.
Our client is recruiting for an Office 365 Consultant
to join their team based in Cape Town.
The Office 365 Consultant
will be responsible for leading requirements gathering sessions, document requirements, run projects and implement smaller solutions based on low code approach with the business responsibilities.Responsibilities:
- Produce high quality documentation
- Assist in the decision-making process to determine the best solutions and approaches for projects
- Work with technical teams to help them define the best technical solution
- Build and configuration of solutions using native features
- Prototyping and proof of concept development
- Gather requirements and create specifications
- Run information gathering workshops
- Professional experience with Office 365 including SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, OneDrive, Stream, Power Apps, and Power Automate (Flow), Microsoft Forms
- Professional experience in Power Platform (Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) and Common Data Service
- Professional experience of the methods and tools used to customize and extend Office 365
- Experience in Workflow Process tool for Office 365 like Nintex, K2
- Solution Design, wire framing; ensuring the design and layout are in keeping with the requirements
- Strong workshop, facilitation and presentations skills
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Good understanding of testing methodologies
- Certifications – Six Sigma, Lean, Agile desirable
- Work proficiency in English required
Market RelatedWorking Hours:
Monday to Friday (08:00am till 17:00pm)Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202505 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com.