endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a manufacturing leader to find an 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician will inspect different equipment and perform any repairs or preventative maintenance when required. Previous experience in maintenance, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals. Basic industrial electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic skills are required.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Must be available after regular business hours as needs of the shop require.
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment and perform routine preventive maintenance.
- Handle basic repairs and maintenance.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Oversee contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnose mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repair machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Update SDS (Safety Data Sheets) as needed
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related degree from a technical college.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools, and welding.
- Able to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Able to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills and detail-oriented.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Able to maintain focus while working individually.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D04
- Will need to learn how to operate large metal cutting machines in response to releasing machine to production after repair.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Able to bend, climb, and lift up to 70 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd Shift