Position Objective: The SVP of Supply Chain will be the key leader in defining, modernizing, building consensus, and advancing the company’s strategic supply chain and logistics strategies.
- Leads the delivery of all the company’s distribution services, logistics, transportation, DTC and supply chain service providers.
- Develops and executes the company’s supply chain strategic plan in accordance with the company’s overall business strategy.
- Provides strategic guidance to executive management as to how best to optimize and perfect the supply chain processes for the company and executes the same.
- Responsible for the formulation and adherence to the compensation, operating and capital budgets for the supply chain function.
- Ensures the supply chain team operates in accordance with all company policies, security controls, safety guidelines, and all regulatory mandates (i.e. OSHA, etc.)
# of Direct Reports: 5-7
# of Indirect Reports: 375
Financial Responsibility: $25M
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field is required. Master’s degree preferred. CSCP, CPIM, and/or CLTD certification is a plus.
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an executive management role leading supply chain operation across multiple distribution centers for a brick & mortar retail or consumer goods company.
- Highly preferred experience in an off-price or discount retail business.
- 7+ years of experience managing outsourced logistics and 3PL service providers; with emphasis on TL, LTL, Intermodal and other transportation and freight delivery services.
- Proven track record of leading a distributed and diverse employee workforce (i.e. FT, PT, temp labor)
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a cross-section of company business partners.
- Ability to deliver targeted outcomes on time and on-budget in an ever-changing business climate (resiliency is a must)
- Excellent executive communication skills a must.
Executive compensation package including market competitive salary, 35% annual bonus target, car allowance, RSU's and NQDC as well as executive benefits and full relocation to the greater Houston market.