Occupational Therapist / OT - Lymphedema
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based Clinic to recruit an Occupational Therapist / OT to join their team. Beautiful country setting close to 3 major Texas destination cities! Rolling green wild flower covered hills by day and Texas sized stars by night.
Occupational Therapist / OT Job Details:
Job Occupational Therapy
Shift Day Shift
Forecasted paid hours per shift 8
Forecasted hours per pay week 40
Employee Status Full-time
Occupational Therapist / OT Qualifications:
- Current TX licensure as an Occupational Therapist
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited program in Occupational Therapy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- One (1) year experience
Occupational Therapist / OT Overview:
- Ensures the delivery of quality occupational therapy services for inpatients and outpatients by identifying patient needs and developing quality occupational therapy programs.
- Plans a variety of educational, recreational and social activities to provide occupational therapy to patients. Designs and fits adaptive devices such as splints and braces for patient use, based on patient disability and rehabilitation needs.
- Documents patient care efficiently and effectively, preparing a written evaluation and placing it in the nursing chart promptly.
- Communicates with medical and allied health personnel regarding patient's progress, needs a discharge planning.
- Assists in training occupational therapy students.
- Maintains personal, professional and institutional certification and regulatory requirements by attending conferences, committee meetings, personal development and attending outside educational programs.
- Takes a sense of ownership regarding other related duties as assigned.
For consideration and / or full details of, please send your resume and/or CV:
Andy McCall, Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x51
Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial)