Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Occupational Therapist for a great opportunity in the Tucson, AZ area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working as an occupational therapist.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; BSN strongly preferred
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working as an occupational therapist
- Responsible for evaluation, planning, directing, and administering therapy modalities of treatment in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease, or physical disability.
- Assist patients to reach their maximum level of performance and function while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.