Occupational Therapist / OT
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity!
McCall and Lee has been requested to search for a well skilled, highly productive team player to work as an OT in a beautiful region in South Carolina.
Seeking a highly qualified and team-oriented Occupational Therapist.
Essential Job Functions
- Participate as an integral part of the interdisciplinary team
- Monitor daily efficiency, productivity, performance evaluations, oversight of scheduling, etc.
- Manage the care of patients and quality of all related outcomes
- Communicate patient progress or problems and feedback to supervisor and other team member
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements
- Maximize patient outcomes
- Maintain the highest standards of care and service
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Currently licensed in the state of SC
- Compassion, patience, and critical-thinking skills.
- Must possess excellent visual, hearing and sensory skills.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- Flexible schedules
- A diverse patient population to challenge your skills
- And More
We pride ourselves on delivering a personal touch as well as remaining highly competitive.
Relo expenses could be offered for the right candidate.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact:
Jared Carrillo Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x27