Full Time Occupational Therapist
**Sign on Bonus / Relocation Assistance for the Right Candidate**
We are searching for an Experienced Occupational Therapist that is confident working in an outpatient focused..
We are searching for someone who is committed to patient care. The work would be a mix of inpatient, outpatient, and swing bed. New graduates will be considered, however three to five years of experience in a clinical setting is preferred. The area is known for great fishing, hunting, as well as affordable housing options.
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate the outdoors, a slower more relaxed style of living, fishing, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight-knit community.
The position is Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM with no on call schedule
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Occupational Therapy
- Three (3) years of clinical experience preferred.
- State approved certification to provide advanced level treatments where applicable.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Licensed OT in the State of Texas.
- Preferred: Certified Hand Therapist
- Based on Experience
Aaron Rodriguez, Recruiter
Direct Dial (214) 618 5007