Occupational Therapist / OT
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS
$2,500 Relocation Expenses PAID
Up to ~ $70,000 for an EXPERIENCED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST / OT
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist / OT looking for a rewarding opportunity?
Are you currently in a position and wondering if you are being compensated competitively for your level of experience?
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Overview:
This is a Full - Time Inpatient Occupational Therapist position.
If you value one to one patient care and helping patients achieve their goals, you will fit right in with the team!
Occupational Therapist / OT - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to meet minimum hospital hiring standards (drug screening)
- Demonstrates skills required to provide quality patient care
- Assumes responsibility for clinical competency and professional development
Occupational Therapist / OT - Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Current Wyoming Occupational Therapist license / Or evidence of application for license
- One year of experience preferred
Pain is no fun...It hurts, and it limits the kinds of things you can do...WE ARE LOOKING FOR THOSE READY TO USE THEIR SKILLS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we want to speak with you!
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume:
Andy McCall, Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x51
Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial)