Occupational Therapist / OTR
New Graduates Are Welcome to Apply
If you are considering a change of work environment, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
The semi rural community has all the amenities available for comfortable life. This opportunity gives you the chance build your skill-set and focus on high patientcare while working with some of the best in the region.
-Comprehensive Benefits Package
New Grads Welcome To Apply
We are seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist to join our growing team of medical professionals. You will be working with patients who are recovering from injuries and disability and help them regain their abilities so that they can resume work. Duties will include conducting physical assessment of clients, developing treatment plans, assessing work and home environments of clients, and developing physical rehabilitation programs.
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities:
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan.
- Assessing home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed.
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities.
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help clients regain lost skills.
- Preparing clients for a return to work.
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
- Complying with federal, state, and local certification requirements.
- Evaluating patient condition regarding physical and basic mental health.
Occupational Therapist Requirements:
Contact: Aaron Rodriguez, Recruiter
- Certified by the National Board for Certification.
- Compliant with state healthcare regulatory requirements.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and physical therapy programs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to take care of clients with different personalities.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to assess patient condition and work with treatment plans.
Direct Dial (214) 618 firstname.lastname@example.org