Occupational Therapist / OT
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity!
"Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life."
We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their program as an OT.
Seeking a highly qualified and team-oriented Occupational Therapist.
Essential Job Functions
- Participate as an integral part of the interdisciplinary team
- Monitor daily efficiency, productivity, performance evaluations, oversight of scheduling, etc.
- Manage the care of patients and quality of all related outcomes
- Communicate patient progress or problems and feedback to supervisor and other team member
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements
- Maximize patient outcomes
- Maintain the highest standards of care and service
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Currently licensed in the state of work
- Compassion, patience, and critical-thinking skills.
- Must possess excellent visual, hearing and sensory skills.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- Flexible schedules
- A diverse patient population to challenge your skills
- And More
We pride ourselves on delivering a personal touch as well as remaining highly competitive. We can place you irrespective of whether you want to be permanent or travel across the town or country.
You bring the above skills to the hospital and they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, fabulous benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Relo expenses and Sign On Bonus for right candidate. To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Cristian Garza, Recruiter
Office 623 473 7111 (Direct Dial)