Occupational Therapist / OTR
New Graduates are Welcome to Apply
If you are considering a change of work environment, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
The semi rural community has all the amenities available for comfortable life. This opportunity gives you the chance build your skill-set and focus on high quality patient care while working alongside some of the best OT's and PT's in the region.
-Comprehensive Benefits Package
-$10,000.00 Relocation Bonus
Occupational Therapist Requirements:
Contact: Aaron Rodriguez, Recruiter
- A bachelor degree in occupational therapy from a university certified by the ACOTE (Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education) or AOTA (American -Occupational Therapy Association).
- Certified by the National Board for Certification.
- Compliant with state healthcare regulatory requirements.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and physical therapy programs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to take care of clients with different personalities.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to assess patient condition and work with treatment plans.
Main (512) 444 6400 x92 Direct Dial (214) 618 firstname.lastname@example.org