Occupational Health Nurse
- Growing National Consultancy Providing Quality Work Variety and Challenge
- Work Closely with the Principal Consultant
- Variety Challenge and Professional Development
Occupational Health Nurse RN looking for variety, challenge and professionalism is sought to coordinate the development and delivery of a comprehensive range of occupational health & safety training and consultancy services to a range of high-profile government and commercial clients.
The company is a Risk Management Consultancy (>40 employeees), an international provider of specialist Occupational and Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health and Safety, HAZMAT and Environmental Management services. Operating across Australia and increasingly into Asia they service a diverse range of Government and Corporate clients in the Building, Manufacturing, Defence, Mining, Energy and Construction sectors.
This new role is a crucial element in the growth and development of the Occupational Hygiene practice and is the result of a strong order book.
Based in Auburn (NSW) and reporting to the Principal Occupational Hygienist this permanent RN role will be responsible for coordinating the development and delivery of a comprehensive range of occupational health & safety training and consultancy services, including, WHS training, health monitoring and WHS consulting.
To be successful you must have:
- Qualifications as a registered nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Highly developed training and presentation skills / Certificate IV in Workplace training and assessment or be willing to gain certification
- Certificate IV in WHS
- Occupational Health and Infection Control experience
- Able to work autonomously
- Highly developed report preparation, written and personal communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Computer literacy in MS Office and presentation software Programs
- Practical and Innovative approach to problem solving
You are professional and focussed on delivering quality outcomes and seek the support and opportunity to grow your career. Be part of an inclusive organisation that values their employees and develop your career in a mid-sized Australian owned Risk Consultancy where contribution and loyalty are rewarded with job stability, a strong team environment, professional development, autonomy and variety.
For all information please contact Roxayne on 02 9634 5912 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org