We’re hiring for OR Registered Nurses (RN) for a 301-bed acute care hospital serving residents of Myrtle Beach, SC, and the surrounding area.
Join a Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center that offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties.
As an OR RN, you will work with the dynamic team in surgical services; prescribe, delegate and coordinate all nursing care provided to assigned patients and; responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Minimum of one year experience as an OR RN in the acute care setting.
- Degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.).
- Current State of South Carolina RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to South Carolina State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current BLS certification.
- 8-hour shifts, 3 – 11 p.m.
- $26.00 - $36.02 /hour, plus shift differentials.
- Up to $5000 relocation as needed.
- Up to $5000 sign-on bonus paid in full on first check with 24 month commitment.
- Call pay $4 call back 1½ pay min of 2 hours.
- Evenings $1.25
- Nights $2.50
- 12 hour $2.50
Please contact Thomas Fitzpatrick at 602-788-5890, ext. 126 or email your resume to email@example.com for more information.